Flourish Cards: Life Skills for Kids
These cards exist to help parents, teachers and carers give kids the essential tools for a meaningful, fulfilling and rich life. Use them to create a safe space, spark conversation and promote wellbeing on your little one’s journey.
Why use Flourish Cards?
Children are not born knowing what kindness or respect looks like. They don’t innately know how to share or take turns. Or how to be proud of something they’ve done. These behaviours and skills are taught. And as parents, carers and teachers, we play an integral role in this. Building and celebrating these skills can nurture your child’s wellbeing and foster a supportive environment.
This Set Includes:
- 20 social skills and wellbeing cards
- Wooden stand from our friends at Made From Good Deed
- A5 size
- 100% Australian made and owned
- Locally printed by Print Together in Castlemaine, Victoria on post-consumer recycled paper
- Australia flora and fauna watercolour artwork by Jess Keeli Creative
How To Use:
- Have your child choose a card
- Read the skill and sentences with them
- Model the skill with them - show them what that skill or behaviour could look like
- Bring their attention to the skill regularly throughout the day
- A5 size
- 150g weight including stand
Domestic & International Returns:
Information on your rights as a consumer are outlined on the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC)